What You'll Get
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to sailing to redeem your ticket as the ferry departs on the hour between 10am – 4pm.
On board this 50-minute river cruise, visitors will discover the well-loved legacy of Liverpool and the river Mersey, with its musical and maritime history. From The Beatles performing on the Riverboat Shuffle cruises in the early 1960s to tales of smuggling, this ferry carries a cargo of memories. Just sit back and enjoy the fascinating commentary, wonder at the wildlife and absorb the heritage.
Departing hourly the 50-minute river experience sails from Liverpool, Pier Head, calling at Seacombe and Woodside, Wirral and then returning to Liverpool Pier Head. The cruise features fantastic commentary, a choice of cruise fact sheets in French, German, Spanish, Italian & Japanese and a route highlighting the Liverpool waterfront a UNESCO world heritage site. Your ticket also includes free entry to the U-boat Story that allows you to view the amazing life on board a real World War II German U-boat at Woodside ferry terminal.
Discover the on-board zones and interpretation panels, listen to fascinating commentary and take a picture of the world famous skyline.
When you arrive back at Liverpool Pier Head, the City Explorer open top bus tour will be there at Pier Head to continue your journey.
The City Explorer brings the best of Liverpool to you. Visit iconic places of interest and learn about the city’s culture and history with a live guide on every bus, which will be calling at:
• Albert Dock
• Liverpool Pier Head – Unesco world heritage waterfront
• Mathew Street – Home of the famous Cavern Club
• Walker Art Gallery & St Georges Hall
• Metropolitan & Anglican Cathedrals
• The Philharmonic Hall & Pub
• St Luke's bombed out church
• China Town – Chinese arch
• Cains Brewery
• Liverpool Marina & Echo Arena & Conference Halls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A coffee shop & restrooms can be found onboard the ferry
- The ferry is accessible on the main deck for wheelchairs
- Your tickets will be held at Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal for collection on the day of the cruise
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entry/Admission - Bombed Out Church
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mersey Ferries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.