The first ghost walk of Newent, join me as we walk through the ancient town of Newent as we discover the previous residents who refuse to leave this lovely town. With many original buildings and streets, walk the same route people of yesteryear walked.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Newent GL18 1PU, UK
Join me as I take you for a walk through the ancient town of Newent.
We discover the inhabitants who refuse to leave this town and their stories.
We start at the Lake Car Park, where I will wait for you by the pay machine. We then go on to the following places:
* The Old Jailhouse
* The Black Dog
* The George Inn
* Tudor Fish & Chip Shop
* Lloyds Bank
* Holts Health Centre
* Crown House
* Old Railway Bridge
* Old Maids Lane
* Newent Lake
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Use of EMF machine
- Bottled water
Unnamed Road, Newent GL18 1AN, UK
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ghosts & Giggles Haunted Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.