Door to Door Service, Tickets to Venue included, Transport in Air Conditioned Premium Vehicles, Bottled Water,
Experience a day out you will never forget at the Beaulieu National Motor Museum, together with access to Lord Montagu’s Palace House and the 12th Century Abbey Ruins.
Attractions include: World of Top Gear: Tv and Film Cars:Unique Monorail: Veteran 1912 Bus ride around the Montagu estate.
A GREAT DAY OUT!
What You'll Get
Pick up passengers from cruise line docking terminal and take to Beaulieu Motor Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Admission fees to Beaulieu Motor Museum, Palace House, Historic Abbey.
Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49), Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nigel Tipper in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.