The dining takes place in a magical listed 90 acre woodland estate in a classified area of outstanding natural beauty surrounded by ancient forestry, flora and fauna and native wildlife. This is an interactive experience where you will interact with our private chef in which wild food you pick from our land will be cooked in front of you on a crackling fire on a meticulously hand carved wooden table.
What You'll Get
Come join us for an outdoor dining immersion in a remarkable woodland setting within an hours commuting distance of London.
Both the exact location of the dinner and the menu is kept a secret.
You will dine on a large table carved out of a larch tree surrounded by ancient forestry, wild flora and fauna and roaming animals such as wild deer, rabbits and badgers.
Upon arrival, you will receive a welcome drink crafted using some of the wild botanicals that grow on the land. This is followed by a guided tour of the estate where you will first visit our vegetable patch to pick out some of the ingredients that we grow on site for your meal before venturing further afield to gather other wild ingredients which grow in abundance. We will then cook the meal on an open flame in the middle of the woods. Your meal concludes with a fresh herbal tea picked from our vegetable patch.
To date Nomadic. have worked alongside leading professionals across the industry ranging from Master Chef Finalists, Award Winning Executive Chefs from some of London's top restaurants & private chefs to members of the Royal family.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Dinner - 4+ course meal cooked by a Michelin standard chef
- Coffee and/or Tea - Fresh Herbal Teas picked from our vegetable patch
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome Drink (Champagne infused with wild botanicals)
- Guided Tour
- Drop Off & Pick Up from Meeting Point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nomadic Dinners. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.