This tour will lead you to the discovery of one of the top rated attractions in London, with this 3-hour private kid-friendly tour led by a Blue Badge guide.
Adults and children will certainly have a great time discovering all the most important parts of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels collection, the White Tower, the Medieval Palace and many more sites.
Your guide will bring history to life and with child-oriented activities, the whole family will learn while having fun!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Meet your guide right next to the Tower of London and start your discovery of one of the world's most recognizable castles, which attracts more that 2 million visitors every year!
Because of its popularity, long queues are highly likely, but with our pre-booked tickets we have made sure you and your family won't have to spend any of your vacation time waiting around at the ticket office, bearing in mind that security checks are obligatory.
With fascinating stories, anecdotes and legends told by your expert Blue Badge guide, you will learn about all the various functions of the Tower over the centuries. Moreover, you will understand why the ravens living in the area of the fortress are considered the "Guardians of the Tower of London", and you will also hear lots of interesting facts about the Crown Jewels.
During the tour, you will visit all the most important areas of the Tower of London, such as the White Tower, the Green Tower, the Medieval Palace, Mint Street, the Chapel of Saint Peter in Vincula, and many more great spots.
Included in your ticket is a visit to the Crown Jewels, a world-famous, unique collection of sacred and ceremonial objects where Kings and Queens of England have stored crowns, robes, and other items of their formal regalia for over 600 years.
You will meet the Yeomen Warders, also known as the Beefeaters, wearing a their spendid red uniforms. They have been guarding the Tower of London since Tudor times.
Another attraction not to be missed is constituted by the Beasts of the Royal Menagerie, a group of lions, leopards and other animal sculptures and installations created to commemorate the former inhabitants of the Tower.
This will be a fantastic and memorable tour for the whole family!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled ground. Buggy parks are located in few areas.
- If you get there by taxi, as the Welcome Centre is on a pedestrian street, tell the driver to drop you off on Petty Wales.
- Nearest undergroud station is Tower Hill
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Tower of London is mostly an outdoor site, you will only be indoors for part of the tour.
- Please wear warm cothing during the winter.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Kid-Friendly Guide
- Blue-Badge Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Professional Guide
- Private Tour
- Walking Tour
- Pre booked tickets
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Hotel Pick up/Drop off
- Food and drinks
- Public transport tickets
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Raphael Tours & Events in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.