Our Jubilee special tours! From 21st May to 4th September:
This year, Queen Elizabeth II will be the first monarch to reach the Platinum Jubilee milestone, making here the longest reigning and oldest British monarch. Naturally, this calls for celebration!
So, whether you are a first-time visitor or a born-and-bred Londoner, get involved in this unmissable event, and join us as we commemorate The Queen’s historic reign. Embark on a journey through royal history with our knowledgeable and enthusiastic local experts. Take in the magnificent views, and (re)discover the places that make London so unique under a whole new glorious light.
Our Jubilee special tours take place daily with departures from #13 Grosvenor Gardens at 9am, 10am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm and 4pm. Please note the tours are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
Make a day of it and visit Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, or other royal hotspots, after hoping off the bus.
About This Deal
Hop-On Hop-Off Yellow Route
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Hop-On Hop-Off Yellow Route:
- 5 Coventry St - Stop 1 - Coventry Street
- 5b Pall Mall E - Stop 2 - Pall Mall East
- The Queen's Walk - Stop 3 - Westminster Bridge (next to the Lion statue London Eye side)
- York Road - Stop 4 - York road (outside Gail's Bakery
- Aldwych - Stop 5 - Aldwych (Outside Aldwych Hotel)
- 10 Ludgate Hill - Stop 6: Ludgate Hill, St Pauls Cathedral entrance
- EC4R 9HA - Stop 7 - London Bridge, Monument (stop p)
- Tooley Street & Potters Fields - Stop 8 - Tooley street (left of Potters Fields)
- 362 Tower Hill - Stop 9: Tower Hill, Tower of London (in front of bronze worker statue)
- Victoria Embankment - Stop 10: Westminster Bridge (in front of Westminster PIer)
- 4 Buckingham Gate - Stop 11 - Buckingham Palace Gate (In front of the Queen's Gallery)
- The Clermont, Victoria - Stop 12 - Bukingham Palace Road (in front of Grosvenor Hotel)
- 52 Grosvenor Gardens - Stop 13 - Grosvenor Gardens (stop Z6 - STA Travel)
- London Hilton Hotel (Stop Y) - Stop 14 - Hyde Park, Queen Elisbeth Gate (right of Achiles statue - stop X)
- W1K 7AD - Stop 15 - Marble Arch, speakers corner (stop Z)
- W1K 7AE - Stop 16 - Marble Arch, Park Lane (Marble Arch bus stop)
London Eye / St. Paul's Cathedral / Tower of London / Houses of Parliament / Westminster Abbey / Buckingham Palace / Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall / Piccadilly Circus / St. James's Palace / London Bridge / Westminster Bridge / Waterloo Bridge / Tower Bridge
Operates: From 22 October, we will be increasing the number of stops on our yellow route! Buses run daily from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Frequency at the stops is 25mins. From 30 October until 8 January buses will be running from 9:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Thursday and to 6:00pm from Friday to Sunday. Frequency at the stops will be 25mins. From 9 January onwards buses will be running 9:00am to 4:00pm from Monday to Thursday and to 5:00pm from Friday to Sunday. Frequency at the stops will be 40mins. Redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the bus stops. Mobile tickets are accepted on board.
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Blue Route:
- 52 Grosvenor Gardens - Stop 1 - Grosvenor Gardens (stop Z6 - STA Travel)
- 4 Buckingham Gate - Stop 2 - Buckingham Palace Gate (In front of the Queen's Gallery)
- Westminster Bridge Road - Stop 3 - Westminster Bridge (next to the Lion statue)
- Westminster Station / Parliament Square (Stop C) - Stop 4 - Parliament Street
- 63 Whitehall - Stop 5 - Whitehall, Horse Guards Parade
- Old Bond Street / Royal Academy (Stop G) - Stop 6 - Picadilly Arcade stop G
- Green Park - Stop 7- Picadilly, Green Park (in front of Santander Bikes)
- GV32+FJ - Stop 8 - Picadilly (oppossite Hard Rock Cafe)
- London Hilton Hotel (Stop Y) - Stop 9 - Hyde Park, Queen Elisbeth Gate (right of Achiles statue - stop X)
- 92 Brompton Rd - Stop 10 - Harrods, tourist bus stop KA
- 2 Thurloe Pl - Stop 11 - Thurloe Place, bus stop N
- Gloucester Road - Stop 12 - Gloucester Road, bus stop GS
- Kensington Road - Stop 13 - Kensington Road (in front of Cabmen's shelter)
- Notting Hill Gate Station (Stop N) - Stop 14 - Notting Hill (junction of Clanricarde Gardens stop N)
- Greater London - Stop 15 - Bayswater Road (outside Double Tree by Hilton)
- 104 Bayswater Rd - Stop 16 - Bayswater road (outside Thistle Kensington ardens Hotel)
- 25 London St - Stop 17 - London street (corner of Norfolk square)
- Balmoral Apartments - Stop 18 - Praed street (left of Hilton Metropole Hotel
- W1K 7AE - Stop 19 - Marble Arch, Park Lane (Marble Arch bus stop)
Westminster Abbey / Houses of Parliament / Big Ben / St. James's / Trafalgar Square / Green Park / Hyde Park / Kensington Palace / Kensington Gardens / Notting Hill / Marble Arch
Operates: Buses run daily from 8:40am to 4:20pm from Monday to Thursday and to 5:00pmfrom Friday to Sunday. Frequency at the stops will be 40mins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Amazing Jubilee special tours on selected days
- Coronation stories and Royal fun facts by our local expert guides
- Brand new audio-commentary for adults and bespoke childrens audio-commentary
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free access to Tootbus app: real-time bus tracking, audio commentary and self-guided walking tours.
- See London's top landmarks
- Food and drink
- Restroom on board
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
90 to 120 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tootbus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.