On your walk through the City Of Westminster, the centre of political power in the UK, your rebel guide will introduce you to the radicals and their movements that shaped London’s rebellious history. And of course, it wouldn’t be Westminster without a few roguish royals!
Though you might be familiar with some of the sights of Westminster, we know that you’re not some typical tourist! Don’t worry, we’re not typical tour guides either, we certainly ‘aint going to spend 2.5 hours talking about how the Queen takes her tea or why we call the clock tower in Parliament square Big Ben (but we will tell you that if you want to know!).
You want to know what makes London tick, and we want to show you, by sharing the stories that often get left out, have been silenced or forgotten. The real royals, rogues and rebels of London’s political centre, whose actions still influence how we do things and help us understand how this incredible city works today.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wellington Arch, 1 Apsley Way Piccadilly, Hyde Park Corner Roundabout, London W2 2UH England
Your Rebel Guide will meet you at the Wellington arch and give you an introduction to the Royals, Rogues, and Rebels Tour. You will then set off to discover the city's rebellious side through some of its most iconic sights and monuments, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Parliament Square, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, plus extra stops along the way!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trafalgar Square / Embankment, Trafalgar Square / Embankment, London, England
Your tour will end in Trafalgar where your Rebel Guide will be happy to help you continue your journey or provide recommendations so you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dog friendly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Local Guide
Apsley Way, Piccadilly, London W1J 7NS, UK
2 to 3 hours
Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DN, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rebel Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.