Flying above the Jurassic Coastline in a motorglider is a truly unique experience. Our aircraft it is both very quiet and comfortable and offers unrivalled visibility making it perfect for taking aerial photographs of all the attractions along the beautiful South Coast
Motorgliders by there nature are extremely safe aircraft to fly in as with their long wings they can glide very efficiently without the engine running.
Your 1 hour trip will give you ample opportunity to see the cliffs and beaches along the coast as well as the chance to handle the controls and fly the motorglider if you wish.
As your pilot is a fully qualified flying Instructor you will be able to receive some tuition on handling the controls of the aircraft and possibly flying us back to the airfield yourself.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exmouth, Exmouth, Devon, England
We will route over the Ex Estuary to Exmouth before flying East along the Coast towards Sidmouth
Pass By: Sidmouth, Sidmouth, Devon, England
See the long pebbled beach at Sidmouth and Jacobs Ladder
Pass By: Beer to Branscombe South West Coast Walk, England
Fly along the coastal walk between Branscombe & Beer
Pass By: Beer, Beer, Seaton, Devon, England
See the Chalk cliffs running to Beers shingle beach and onwards towards Seaton
Pass By: Seaton, Seaton, Cornwall, England
View of the seaside town of Seaton and it’s fishing harbour
Pass By: Lyme Regis, Lyme Regis, Dorset, England
Great views of Lyme Regis and it’s sandy beach and famous Cobb marina, from here we turn towards the North West and head inland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Pre-flight briefing and option to receive some flying instruction if you would like
- We are unable to accommodate people above 100kg
Dunkeswell Airfield, Dunkeswell, Honiton EX14 4LG, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 5/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southwest Motor Gliders in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.