Experience canyoning in the Keltyburn Canyon just outside of the stunning Perthshire town of Aberfeldy. You will picked up from the center of Edinburgh at approximately 8am. If your accommodation is in the center of Edinburgh then it can arranged to pick you up from there. You will then be taken on a drive over the Forth Road Bridges and north into inspiring Perthshire. The base at Splash Rafting in Aberfeldy is where you will getting kitted up for your canyoning adventure. Your half-day canyoning trip includes all equipment, transport to and from the canyoning site, nad experienced canyon guides that will ensure that your adventure experience is one you will never forget. This trip will be offered for a minimum of 4 people (children min age 12). Minimum numbers apply.
About This Deal
If you like the idea of jumping, swimming, walking and even abseiling down the river, then canyoning is for you. A unique activity that sees you work with our highly trained canyon guides to descend through a steep gorge or canyon. At times throughout the trip you will get the chance to jump, scramble and swim in amazing natural beauty. Adrenaline will flow and excitement will be had.
Canyoning is now firmly established as an adventure sport in Scotland. Splash started canyoning in Scotland during 2003. We have taken thousand of people canyoning over the years not just in Scotland but also in Morocco, Spain and France.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 4 for this trip but give us a call to see if we can add you to a trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Transport by coach/mini bus from Edinburgh city centre - if you tell us where you are staying we may be able to pick you up from there
- Experienced Canyon Guides
- All equipment - bring your own swim wear and old trainers that will get wet and a towel
- Shoes that will get wet!
Traveler pickup is offered
Also, pick up available from Edinburgh train station
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Splash White Water Rafting in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.