Experience through archival footage, photographs and timelines and our specialist media guides the world where John Lennon played as a child and what happened behind the famous red gates.
Visits will also include a tour of the garden and woods where John played as a child allowing a chance for spiritual exploration.
Learn about links with The Salvation Army and the work carried out at Strawberry Field today through the Steps to Work programme.
Visitors will also have the option to purchase refreshments and gifts at the café and shop.
About This Deal
Visit: Strawberry Field Beaconsfield Road, Liverpool L25 6EJ England
Delve into a vibrant visitor experience consisting of an interactive exhibition exploring the site’s history and links to John Lennon's childhood and the iconic song, a stylish café and gift shop as well as gardens for spiritual reflection.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Media Guide
- Entry/Admission - Strawberry Field
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
1 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Strawberry Field in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.