We run the smallest student to instructor ratio of any Surfing England accredited surf school giving you a safer and more personal experience in a group environment.
We are a surfing Centre of Excellence provider with some of the countries highest qualified and experienced surf coaches
What You'll Get
On arrival you will meet your surf instructor. Your surf instructor wil get you fitted out with a warm high-quality Tiki wetsuit.
Once you have changed in our warm changing facilities you will take a short walk to the beach.
At the beach you'll pick up a modern Softech surf board (other hard boards are available).
You will then go through a brief introductory talk on the sand. You will go through surfing basics such as the parts of the board, how to ride the waves both lying down and standing up as well as the safety checks.
From here you will be assisted into the shallows by your coach. Your coach will help you put into practice everything that you have just learnt and practiced on the sand. Any corrections and pointers will take place in the water. You will get continual feedback in the water specific to your individual surfing progression.
After your lesson its back to the school for a hot shower, and debrief chat. If you are hungry or thirsty there are plenty of hot and cold refreshments on sale in the shop.
• Croyde Bay, Croyde, Braunton EX33 1NU England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Wetsuit accessories if needed
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surfing Croyde Bay in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.