Surfing Croyde Bay is the best surf school in Croyde. All surf lesson content is overseen by Damon Beveridge who has coached the Team GB Surf Squad. Quality is central to everything we do. The best equipment, the best coaches and the lowest student to surf coach ratios. Surfing Croyde Bay is an England Surfing Centre of Excellence provider as well as a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence holder.
What You'll Get
On arrival you will meet your surf instructor. Your surf instructor wil get you fitted out with a warm high-quality Tiki wetsuit.
Once you have changed in our warm changing facilities you will take a short walk to the beach.
At the beach you'll pick up a modern Softech surf board (other hard boards are available).
You will then go through a brief introductory talk on the sand. You will go through surfing basics such as the parts of the board, how to ride the waves both lying down and standing up as well as the safety checks.
From here you will be assisted into the shallows by your coach. Your coach will help you put into practice everything that you have just learnt and practiced on the sand. Any corrections and pointers will take place in the water. You will get continual feedback in the water specific to your individual surfing progression.
After your lesson its back to the school for a hot shower, and debrief chat. If you are hungry or thirsty there are plenty of hot and cold refreshments on sale in the shop.
• Croyde Bay, Croyde, Braunton EX33 1NU England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Surf Board
- Wet Suit
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surfing Croyde Bay in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.