Make London sightseeing a literal breath of fresh air. Roam the huge gardens and spot landmark sites like Kew Palace, the 10-storey Chinese pagoda, the Temperate House – a vast greenhouse that looks as beautiful on the outside as it does in – and even a waterfall.
Founded in 1840, Kew Gardens boasts over 30,000 different kinds of plants and is more like a green museum, showcasing different periods of landscape architecture and gardening styles. You'll even find a royal palace on the site!
Make sure you visit Temperate House – the largest Victorian glasshouse in the world, home to 1,500 species. The park's botanists tend to some of the rarest and most threatened temperate zone plants from Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific Islands.
⚠️ Kew Palace is open from Easter to late September
⚠️ The Treetop Walkway is closed from 28.10.19-12.01.20
⚠️ The gardens and other attractions are accessible year-round
ℹ️ Kids 0-3 and disabled visitors+carers get in free
What You'll Get
Visit: Kew Gardens, Royal Botanic Gardens, Richmond, Richmond-upon-Thames TW9 3AE England
A breath of fresh air in one of the world's largest botanical gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Priority access to Kew Gardens
- Access to the art galleries, Kew Palace, greenhouses and the Treetop Walkway
- Free guided walking tours at least twice a day
- Map and guide to the highlights of the season
- Access to the Children's Garden (90-minute session; first-come, first-served)
- Access to the exhibit _Chihuly at Kew_ (10:00-18:00)
- Entry/Admission - Kew Gardens
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hop-on hop-off land train with driver commentary
- Christmas at Kew (separate timed ticket required)
- Chihuly Nights
Kew Gardens, Royal Botanic Gardens, Richmond, Richmond-upon-Thames TW9 3AE England
10/4/2019 - 10/25/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surprise Me in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.