Private Kelpies and Falkirk Wheel Tour from Tartan Tours Scotland for
parties of 1- 4 people. Tours leave from the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area, You will collected at your hotel or agreed meeting place.
• The Kelpies - The magnificent 30 metre sculptures built in 2013
• The Falkirk Wheel - The only rotating boat lift in the world.
• Private Tour - For your party only of 1-4 people
• Private Tour Guide
Private tour of 1- 4 people. Travelling in luxury we provide soft drink and snacks to keep you going between locations.
private tour you will also have your own tour guide for the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Falkirk Wheel, Lime Road, Falkirk FK1 4RS Scotland
Tartan Tours Scotland first stop on this tour is at the only rotating boat lift in the world. The Falkirk Wheel, which connects the Forth and Clyde Canal to the Union Canal. Opened in 2002 The Falkirk Wheel raises boats 24 metres high. From the visitor centre on the East side of the lower basin there are hourly boat trips which allow you to sample The Falkirk Wheel. Since opening The Falkirk Wheel has attracted 4.4 million visitors of which 1.3 million have taken the boat trip. Admission is free however the boat trip is an additional extra and we advise pre booking this prior to your tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
Our final stop on this tour by Tartan Tours Scotland is at The Kelpies. Standing next to the Clyde and Forth Canal and near the River are the impressive 30 metre high horse head sculptures called The Kelpies. Built in 2013 The Kelpies represent mythical water horses and are to represent the horses role in industry, agriculture and tow horses for the canals. In the first year alone over 1 million people visited these fantastic sculptures. Andy Scott the sculptor designed The Kelpies with a steel structure and stainless steel cladding and each sculpture weighs in at 300 tonnes.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All covid 19 guidance will be followed. We ask that all clients and staff wear a mask while travelling in the vehicle and that before entering the vehicle everyone uses hand sanitizers. All of which will be provided by your tour guide. Everyone's health is our top priority at this time.
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up anywhere in Greater Glasgow and Clyde area and pick up from Edinburgh
- Greenock Ocean Terminal, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tartan Tours Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.