What You'll Get
Visit: MBNA Thames Clippers, London, England
MBNA Thames Clippers
MBNA Thames Clippers, the fastest and most frequent fleet on the river, link London’s attractions so you can experience everything the city has to offer.
Travelling by river offers a unique perspective of much loved London attractions; as you glide down the Thames you’ll experience spectacular views of Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tate Modern, the Shard, Tower of London, the Old Royal Naval College and The O2 among many more!
Download free in:flow audio guide app for a commentary as you glide. Services depart every 20 minutes from popular piers including Westminster, Embankment, Tower, Greenwich and North Greenwich.
Emirates Air Line cable car
Reaching heights of 90 metres Emirates Air Line, London’s only cable car, offers breathtaking, aerial views of the capital’s skyline. At just under 300ft, the cable car is the highest observation point over the Thames, spanning just over 1km across the river between the Greenwich Peninsula (near The O2) and the Royal Docks (near ExCeL London).
The cable car is a must do leisure attraction for Londoners and visitors and is one of the capital’s most popular observation attractions, experience incredible views of the Olympic park, The O2 and the London skyline.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must show their confirmation to staff member at an MBNA Thames Clippers ticket office to collect the joint ticket for use on both MBNA Thames Clippers and Emirates Air Line cable car (ticket offices can be found at Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich or North Greenwich piers)
- Single tickets are valid for travel in the Central and East Zones. Not valid for use in the West Zone (on the RB6 Putney to Battersea service) or River Bus Express services for events The O2
- Please note: Tickets are valid from 10am on the date you select
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Food and beverages
2 to 4 hours
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Thames Clippers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.