- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers tickets are valid for use between 23 piers
between Putney and Woolwich Arsenal Piers
- Hop on Hop Off river travel from redemption until last boat (please refer to timetable)
- The Painted Hall opening hours between 10am - 5pm
- Entry to the Painted Hall includes a multimedia guide (available in 7 languages)
About This Deal
Visit: Thames River, London England
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers are the fastest and most frequent fleet on the river, with departures from key London piers every 20 minutes. The fleet of 18 high speed catamarans link London’s attractions, offering an alternative way to see the city sights. On board you will find climate controlled indoor cabins, outdoor decks and licensed coffee bars.
Glide down the Thames in comfort with Uber Boat by Thames Clippers to make a day of it with hop-on, hop-off all day River Roamer pass. Tickets are valid for use between the 23 piers including but not limited to North Greenwich, Greenwich, Tower, Bankside, Embankment, London Eye or Battersea Piers. Whether you want to spend the day sightseeing or take a quick trip by river, Thames Clippers are perfect for exploring the city.
Duration: 12 hours
Visit: Old Royal Naval College, College Way, London SE10 9NN England
Glide down on the Thames to Greenwich to discover the UK’s Sistine Chapel: The Painted Hall at Greenwich’s Old Royal Naval College. An epic 18th-century masterpiece recently reopened following an £8.5-million makeover.
The Painted Hall boasts one of the most spectacular Baroque interiors in Europe. The incredible ceiling and wall decorations were conceived and executed by British artist Sir James Thornhill.
The epic painting scheme took nineteen years from the start of the commission to its completion in 1726
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Departure points: Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, London Bridge City Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier
- Pier ticket offices opening hours: 10am - 6pm but Uber Boats by Thames Clippers are running until 9-10 pm. Please refer to time table.
- Please redeem your voucher at one of the above Uber Boat by Thames Clippers ticket offices before visiting the Painted Hall
- All our piers are step-free and wheelchair accessible except for Cadogan, London Bridge City and Wandsworth Riverside Quarter piers.
- Only certain models of mobility scooter can travel on Uber Boat by Thames Clippers vessels. Whilst some mobility scooters will fit, some are too large. Please contact Uber Boat by Thames Clippers directly.
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- Food is not included but available to purchase on board
- Drinks are not included but available to purchase from the fully licensed coffee bar
6/1/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.