This fantastic interactive guided tour takes in London's top sights and gives fascinating insight into their history. With a modern sound system on board you'll be sure to hear your guide's entertaining and informative commentary even at high speed.
Choose the 50-minute PRIVATE SPEEDBOAT Canary Wharf Experience. Take the Canary Wharf Experience to see the famous sights of the Houses of Parliament, HMS Belfast, Tower of London and Execution Dock.
Group sizes are restricted to 12 passengers on both tours, ensuring a personal and fun experience. London's number one action activity is not to be missed!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Stop At: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Stop At: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Stop At: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Stop At: Docklands, London England
Stop At: Canary Wharf, London England
Stop At: The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 13 years & under must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that children have to weigh a minimum of 15kg (2.36 stone)
- Changes after booking may be subject to an alteration fee
- IF THE TIME YOU SELECT IS NOT AVAILABLE YOUR BOOKING WILL BE INPUT ON THE NEAREST TIME AVAILABLE & YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THAMES RIB EXPERIENCE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING DATE
- If your trip is subject to our Minimum Passenger Number Policy you will be contacted 24 hours before to be offered an alternative time or date to travel
- Most travelers can participate
- NO HEART / OR OTHER SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Whilst COVID19 government safety measures must be adhered to, we are not allowing individual passenger ticket purchases so you are not seated directly next to another household. Tickets are being sold in multiples of 2. If we receive any individual ticket purchases, we will contact you direct.
- All-Weather Clothing Provided
- High-Speed River Cruise
- Hotel Drop Off / Pick Up
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Thames Rib Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.