A chocolate experience to remember!
See and touch the fruit of the chocolate tree, and learn all about how the beans are transformed into delicious chocolate.
Have fun making your own Scottish-themed chocolate to take home! You can even make a chocolate Greyfriar's Bobby, a chocolate Nessie or a chocolate Edinburgh Castle!
Next, come to the tasting room with a wide selection of chocolates from both Scottish and international chocolate makers. There are over 30 varieties to choose from including Haggis chocolate, Japanese chocolate, chilli chocolate, gin chocolate and many, many more.
Finally, wrap your delicious chocolates to take home to enjoy or give as a gift.
Chocolate samples are provided throughout the tour. Vegan or milk-free options are available.
Suitable for adults and children aged 8+.
What You'll Get
Discover the journey from chocolate tree to chocolate bar at The Chocolatarium in Edinburgh’s historic old town.
- make your own chocolate bar to take home
- learn all about the chocolate-making process and its history
- taste chocolates from our selection of over 30 wonderful chocolates from Scotland and around the world.
A 90-minute, fully-guided tour experience.
• Chocolate Tasting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Chocolatarium in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.