We're Bath's only piano bar, offering a unique experience in a 3-storey historic townhouse, decorated in the most eclectic way. Join a friendly crowd of locals and fellow intrepid tourists as George our resident pianist plays crowd favourites and sing along classics, plus your requests in return for tips. You'll be sure to wear out your voice, meet new people, make new friends, and discover things about this city you won't find out anywhere else.
About This Deal
Visit: The Drawing Rooms, Beau Nash House 19 Union Passage, Bath BA1 1RD England
Every Friday night we are Bath's only piano bar, with singalong tunes and crowd requests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Entry to our piano bar from 9pm until at least 11pm (often later!)
- Alcoholic Beverages - First drink included- glass of house red or wine, pint of local beer or soft drink
- Entry/Admission - The Drawing Rooms
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
The Drawing Rooms, Beau Nash House 19 Union Passage, Bath BA1 1RD England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Drawing Rooms in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.