Join us on a 12-hour tour from London to Bath, Stonehenge and a Secret Place. This tour takes you off the beaten path and down narrow country roads through the quintessential English countryside. We will visit the world famous prehistoric stone circle, that is Stonehenge and marvel at the mysteries that surround it. We will visit the spa city and UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath, founded by the Romans and now dripping in gorgeous Georgian architecture, and of course - a visit to our highly coveted secret place. We are certain you will love it, but where could it be? You'll have to come with us to find out. Maximum of 16 passenger per tour for a small group experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Admire Bath's beautiful 15th century Abbey, standing on the site of a medieval church that saw the coronation of the very first King of England. King Edgar - crowned in 973AD. The cathedral is open to the public and free to enter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Admire Bath's stunning Pulteney Bridge. One of a handful of bridges around the world with working buildings on top of the bridge. This was a rejected design for the famous Ponte Vecchio in Florence, Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
See Bath's finest street - the incredibly grand, and enormous semi circular Royal Crescent. An icon of opulent Georgian Britain and home to houses worth 10's of millions.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Visit one of the world's most famous and celebrated prehistoric sites. The 5000 year old Stonehenge
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The English Bus, And Chicheley Street 3 Belvedere Road, London SE1 7GP England
Travel with London's leading small group bus tour company. Groups are a maximum of 16 people - so you get an intimate and personalised experience on every tour. We take the back roads to show you parts of the country you wouldn't see on a big tour bus, and we have the greatest and most passionate guides in the business.
Duration: 12 hours
Pass By: The Circus, At the convergence of Brock, Bennett, and Gay Streets, Bath England
On your panoramic driving tour of Bath we drive up to both the Circus and the Royal Crescent. Bath's most famous and grandest streets. Home to many of Bath's best known residents over the last 250 years
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, and across some uneven surfaces
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No large items of luggage are permitted, luggage compartment is limited
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Optional walking tour in Bath (included in the price)
- Driving tour in Bath
- Bottled water
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned mini coach
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The English Bus
- Tickets to Stonehenge not included. Cash payment taken on the day. See "Before you go" for prices
- Food and drink is not included
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The English Bus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.