Our Museum brings to life the history and ongoing development of computing for inspiration, research, learning and enjoyment for the benefit of general and specialist publics of all ages.
We have expert volunteers and guides who are available to explain and demonstrate our working collection.
Hear the story of the exhibits and artefacts as well as the inspirational people involved.
About This Deal
Visit: The National Museum of Computing, Bletchley Park Sherwood Drive The museum is located at the top of the driveway, past the Bletchley Park Trust Visitor Centre., Milton Keynes MK3 6EB England
The National Museum of Computing (TNMOC) is home to the world's largest collection of working historic computers.
Follow the development of computing: from the Turing-Welchman Bombe, Enigma, Lorenz and Colossus of the 1940s through the large systems and mainframes of the 1950s, 60s and 70s, to the rise of personal computing, retro games and the rise of mobile computing and the internet.
Recognised as one of England’s top 100 ‘irreplaceable places’, we welcome corporate and group visits, schools and individuals from all over the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In order to ensure distance regulations are adhered to, we have to limit the number of visitors that can be in the museum at the same time. Please Note- All our passionate and enthusiastic staff and volunteers will do their best to make your visit as enjoyable and informed as possible,
- Demonstrations of the exhibits
- Entry/Admission - The National Museum of Computing
The National Museum of Computing, Bletchley Park Sherwood Drive The museum is located at the top of the driveway, past the Bletchley Park Trust Visitor Centre., Milton Keynes MK3 6EB England
1/12/2020 - 5/12/2022
|Tuesday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
2 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The National Museum of Computing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.