There’s nothing ordinary about the story of the post! From five-wheeled cycles and the first ever stamps to Mail Rail, a hidden underground train ride, discover five centuries of communications history, as seen through the eyes of the iconic postal service.
About This Deal
Visit: The Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Place, London WC1X 0DA England
There’s nothing ordinary about the story of the post! From five-wheeled cycles and the first ever stamps a hidden underground train ride, explore this surprising and entertaining experience for all ages.
The Postal Museum tells the story of postal communication and its impact on a global society. At the museum, five centuries of extraordinary communications history are brought to life, as seen through the eyes of the iconic postal service.
A visit to the museum includes family-friendly and interactive exhibitions and an immersive ride on Mail Rail, London’s secret Post Office underground railway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible (excluding Mail Rail Ride)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Gender-neutral accessible toilets
- Changing Places facility
- Guests must be able to walk unaided for a minimum of 100 metres on uneven surfaces with minimal lighting, and up at least 70 steep steps.
- All spaces in The Postal Museum have step-free access. All spaces in the Mail Rail building have step-free access, except for the ride. Visit the museum website for full details of accessibility at the museum, including resources for autistic visitors and an audio described introduction the museum.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- One-way systems Mail Rail has been adapted to meet Covid-safe guidelines Interactives have been adapted to be touch free where possible We’ve been certified Good to Go! See full details on their website - https://www.postalmuseum.org/visit-us/
- Admission ticket
- Annual entry to the Museum's exhibitions.
- Sorted! The Postal Play Space (for children aged 0-8 years)
90 to 150 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Postal Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.