The Surf Club Cornwall is the only surf school in Mawgan Porth run by a professional surfer. For over 27 years, Nick and his family-friendly surf school has taught thousands of individuals and families to surf. We understand the local conditions - Cornish beaches have a large tidal range and we use our knowledge to give you the most success. Mawgan Porth is often much quieter than neighbouring Newquay beaches. As a result of our vast experience, knowledge and safety, we'll give you the best surf experience during your holiday!
What You'll Get
Learn to surf or advance your surfing technique! Lessons are for beginners, intermediates and advanced surfers. We specialise in family, small group and private one-to-one surfing lessons.
• The duration of a surf lesson is two hours
• All equipment provided, just bring swimwear and a towel!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Wetsuits and surfboards
- Towel, swimwear, suncream
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Surf Club Cornwall in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.