Greenwich is a charming and historic area of London that is best known for lending its name to the time by which the British set their clocks - Greenwich Mean Time. It is also home to a number of touristic attractions such as the Cutty Sark and the Maritime Museum.
Greenwich meridian, imaginary line used to indicate 0° longitude that passes through Greenwich, a borough of London, and terminates at the North and South poles. ... The Greenwich meridian also serves as the basis for the world's standard time zone system.
Visit Cutty Sark the world’s only surviving extreme clipper. ... Cutty Sark represents the pinnacle of clipper ship design and was one of the fastest ships of its day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenwich, London SE10 England
Home of G.M.T (Greenwich Mean Time). You can see the original observatory overlooking Wren's famous Royal Navel College, the Cutty Sark and Gypsy Moth IV in which Sir Francis Chichester sailed single handed around the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
Cutty Sark is one for shipping and historical enthusiasts alike, and includes a timeline of tea.
As you explore each deck there are videos to watch and interactive games to take part in, great for kids to have a go.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- infants seats are subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
- Site entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Greenwich
- Entry/Admission - Cutty Sark
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Visit London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.