Join multi-award winning entertainer The Magic Hatter as The Wizard of York. Ideal for ages 5-10 in particular, or big kids with a silly sense of humour and a passion for the wizarding world!
A spellbinding family-friendly alternative to the many ghost walks and terror trails, this tour focuses on FUN over frights. A truly magical and memorable experience that wizard fans will go Potty for!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York England
York's shortest street, and a great place to set the scene for our enchanting walk round this spellbinding city!
Pass By: 11 Shambles, York YO1 7LZ England
We'll take a wizard wand-er up York's most iconic street, said to be the inspiration for the design of Diagon Alley in the films! We'll pass shops selling peculiar potions and wizarding wares as we begin our search for magical creatures...
Pass By: York Minster, Minster Yard Deangate, York YO1 7HH England
We'll walk in the shadows of the grand cathedral as we search for a rat from York's plague era. Can a rat really do magic? Find out on this enchanting tour!
Pass By: St William's College, 5 College Street, York YO1 7JF England
Next on our list is a magical mouse! Find out all about carpenter Robert 'Mousey' Thompsons and watch in wonder as your wizard guide transforms an simple handkerchief into a white mouse and then brings it to life.
Pass By: Bedern Hall, Bartle Garth St Andrewgate, York YO1 7AL England
Our wizard walk continues through the backstreets of Bedern, as well work through our list of magical creatures - with plenty of surprises along the way!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Wizard magic, mystery and comedy plus a dash of York's history...the ingredients for family fun!
1 hour 10 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Wizard Walk of York in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.