This tour of the WORLD HERITAGE SITE BATH for English and German speaking visitors is suitable for singles, couples, groups and private groups alike and starts on Pulteney Bridge, then leading to the the classical unique historical sites of Bath but also visiting places, which are not necessarily found in the standard program of general Bath tours. In doing so I intend to bring this fascinating city closer to visitors from several historical and modern days perspectives.
THE BEATLES IN BATH 1963
Visiting the Pavilion Concert Hall and Photo Gallery where The Beatles performed on June 10th, 1963 , as part of their U.K. tour with Roy Orbison. Details of this event will be highlighted as well as topics about The Beatles' legacy.
A stopover in the spectacular St. John RC Church can be arranged to pay tribute to John Lennon while your host plays 'Imagine' on a keyboard or church organ.
Stop over for a drink at the 'Irish Pub' where songs of The Beatles will be played for the tour members.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
This tour of the WORLD HERITAGE SITE BATH for English and German speaking visitors is suitable for singles, couples, groups and private groups alike and starts on Pulteney Bridge, then leading to the classical unique historical sites such as the Roman Bath, Pumproom, Thermae Bath Spa, Cross Bath, Bath Abbey and Tower, Canal Locks, River Avon Radial Gate, Jane Austen Centre, Queen Square, Royal Crescent, Fashion Museum/Assembly Rooms, Art Galleries and Antique Galleries and antique shops. Plus:
Visiting the Pavilion Concert Hall with gallery where The Beatles performed on June 10th, 1963 as part of their UK tour with Roy Orbison , The Irish Pub for a stopover drink where the 1963 released 'Please Please Me' Album will be played for the tour members.
Attraction by choice: St. John RC Church to pay tribute to John Lennon while your host plays 'Imagine' on a recorder or on the church organ.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid restrictions apply if/whenever applicable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face Masks may be compulsory depending on local regulations at the time of the tour.
- Multilingual Guide English or German
- Entrance fees for museums (including #1 Royal Crescent)
Pulteney Bridge, Bath BA1, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
The Pump Room Restaurant, Searcys at the Pump Room, Stall St, Bath BA1 1LZ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ulrich Wenske in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.