Explore some of England’s most beautiful and historical sights on this full-day trip from Southampton. Take time out from your cruise vacation to discover the delights of Bath and Stonehenge. Spend the morning in Bath, a UNESCO-listed city famed for its Georgian architecture, Roman Baths and connection with Jane Austen. Then, travel to the prehistoric stone circle of Stonehenge.
What You'll Get
What places will we get to see?
• Roman Baths
• Bath Abbey
• Pulteney Bridge
• Royal Crescent
• The Circus
Paint me a picture:
Meet your professional driver guide on arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminal at 8am and relax in the comfort of an air-conditional vehicle. You’ll start the day by visiting the UNESCO listed city of Bath. Here you will get to enjoy a walking tour of this beautiful city. During the tour you will see Bath’s famous attractions such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge. After your walking tour of Bath you will have time to visit the Roman Baths independently.
After a quick lunch we drive to the prehistoric stone circle of Stonehenge where your guide will tell you all about its history and ancient beliefs associated to this mysterious place. Stonehenge was built thousands of years ago but its true purpose remains a mystery even today.
We then drive back to your Southampton cruise in plenty of time for your departure. Alternatively, if you have finished your cruise then we are happy to drop you off at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport for an extra fee of £75.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional local guide/driver
- Transportation in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Southampton hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees to other attractions
- Food or refreshments
Port of Southampton
This tour is available seven days a week, subject to availability. The departure time is flexible and will depend on your cruise arrival time.
7 to 8 hours
The tour will end at Southampton cruise terminal or your Southampton hotel. Alternatively, if you would like to finish your tour at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport we can drop you off for an extra fee of £75.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Undiscovered Cotswolds in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.