Avoid a long wait at the taxi rank or the stress of navigating public transport with this chauffeur driver private transfer from Southampton cruise terminal to London via the quintessential town of Windsor and the World Heritage Site of Stonehenge. Book this private transfer and your driver will collect you from Southampton cruise terminal or nearby accommodation and transfer you to central London or London Heathrow via Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. The transfer includes pre-booked admission into Windsor Castle and Stonehenge giving you fast-track entrance.
What You'll Get
Visit: Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Start of the transfer.
Duration: 5 minutes
Visit: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
• Explore the world’s oldest occupied castle, Windsor Castle
• Port pickup and hotel drop-off in a comfortable minibus
• Private tour ensures personal attention from your local guide
Meet your professional driver guide on arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminal and relax in the comfort of an air-conditional vehicle. We will drive you to Stonehenge (approx. 1 hour away) and guide you around this ancient stone circle to explain it fascinating history including mysteries and legends surrounding the enigmatic stone ring. Built thousands of years ago its exact purpose remains a mystery even today.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
From Stonehenge we continue to Windsor (approx. 1.5 hours away) and allow you time to explore Windsor Castle independently. We will pre-book tickets to ensure fast track entry to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle.
After you finish exploring the historically rich town of Windsor, home to an official residence of Her Majesty the Queen we will depart for the direct journey to London where we will drop you off at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- One-way private transport in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Southampton port pick up and hotel drop off in central London or Heathrow Airport
- Professional local guide/driver
- Tickets to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees to other attractions
- Food or refreshments
Port of Southampton
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 12/23/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
We can drop you off at your London hotel or a London airport.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Undiscovered Cotswolds in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.