Avoid a long wait at the taxi rank or the stress of navigating public transport with this chauffeur driver private transfer from Southampton cruise terminal to London via Highclere Castle, the real-life Downton Abbey and famous Downton Abbey film locations. Book this private transfer and your driver will collect you from Southampton cruise terminal or nearby accommodation and transfer you to central London or London Heathrow via Highclere Castle and Downton Abbey film locations. The transfer includes pre-booked admission into Highclere Castle and Cogges Manor Farm giving you fast-track entrance.
What You'll Get
Visit: Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Depart from here
Duration: 5 minutes
Visit: Highclere Castle Highclere Park, Newbury RG20 9RN England
Explore Highclere Castle, the real-life Downton Abbey
Meet your professional driver guide on arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminal and relax in the comfort of an air-conditional vehicle. We will drive you to Highclere (approx. 45 minutes away) where you will enjoy plenty of time to explore the castle and gardens independently using a self-guide information sheet. Immerse yourself in the world of the Crawley family as you walk around, building a picture of what real life was like here more than 100 years ago, in the era of Downton Abbey.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Bampton Heritage & Visitor Centre, St Michael & All Angels Church Station Road, Bampton EX16 9NG England
From Highclere we travel to the Oxfordshire countryside, where much of Downton Abbey was filmed. Our first stop is Bampton, a charming Cotswolds village that was used as Downton village. You will enjoy a walking tour with your guide of the villages most recognizable film sites.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Cogges Manor Farm, Church Ln, Witney OX28 3LA, UK
Then, continue to Cogges Manor Farm which was used as Yew Tree Farm in the hit British TV series.
After you finish exploring Cogges Manor Farm we will depart for the direct journey to London where we will drop you off at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- One-way private transport in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Southampton port pick up and hotel drop off in central London or Heathrow Airport
- Professional local guide/driver
- Tickets to Highclere Castle and Cogges Manor Farm
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees to other attractions
- Food or refreshments
Port of Southampton
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/12/2020 - 9/8/2020
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
We can drop you off at your London hotel or a London airport.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Undiscovered Cotswolds in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.