Enjoy a bird’s eye view over the UK’s capital city on this 1.5-hour O2 climb in London. With your harness and safety line attached, follow a guide on the 170-foot (52-metre) climb to the top of The O2 — the world’s most popular live music venues. From your vantage point on the roof of The O2, admire uninterrupted views of London landmarks like Greenwich Park, Canary Wharf, and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Capture the views on camera, then return in safety to ground level.
About This Deal
At The O2 the action doesn’t just happen on stage, it also happens on the roof.
Up at The O2 is a 90-minute experience you won’t forget. Zip up your climb suit. Pull on your boots. Hook up your harness. Then make your way up the south face of one of the most striking buildings in London’s skyline. Leading the way will be one of our friendly climb guides. They know all sorts of interesting facts about The O2, from its unique architecture to its famous visitors. So feel free to ask questions as you climb.
At the summit, you’ll be standing 52 metres above the legendary arena, with 360-degree views across this historic part of London beside the River Thames.
Ready to experience something out of the ordinary?
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Up at The O2, The O2, London SE10 0DX England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age: 8 years old.
- Minimum Height: 3.9 feet (1.2m)
- Maximum Weight: no more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- Not suitable for pregnant customers
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the following ratios: • 8 - 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 children • 12 - 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 children • 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 children
- Late arrivals will not be admitted, rescheduled or refunded.
- Dress code is "suitable for the weather". Must wear socks as climb shoes are provided.
- Please note: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the following ratios: • 8 - 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 children • 12 - 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 children • 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cash free site to minimise contact with staff – this includes base camp upgrades and retail store purchases
- All our staff will declare their health on arrival each day. We ask if you, or anyone in your group, have symptoms on the day then you do not travel. A reschedule option is available to you if contacting Box office more than 3 hours in advance of your climb time. Fees will be applicable.
- Cough screens installed at reception desk
- Social distancing spacing in the retail shop to view photos and purchase items
- Hand sanitiser units will be on site throughout your visit, including on arrival, pre-climb and end of climb
- Customers are required to wear suitable clothing as we will not be providing the full body climb suit or gilets at present so there is no sharing of clothing
- Climb shoes will be provided as normal so you must be wearing socks. If you don’t have socks on arrival then these can be purchased from reception. All shoes are sprayed after each use. • All safety equipment is sprayed in advance of your climb – this includes your harness, latch and lanyard
- Face coverings are mandatory within Base Camp, North Camp and The O2. Face coverings are not mandatory on the climb.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Up at The O2
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Glass of Champagne (available to purchase)
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Up at The O2 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.