Enjoy a bird’s eye view over the UK’s capital city on this 1.5-hour O2 climb in London. With your harness and safety line attached, follow a guide on the 170-foot (52-meter) climb to the top of The O2 — the world’s most popular live music venues. From your vantage point on the roof of The O2, admire uninterrupted views of London landmarks like Greenwich Park, Canary Wharf, and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Capture the views on camera, then return in safety to ground level.
What You'll Get
Visit everything under the tent after your climb
Duration: 1 hour
Location: The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX England
At The O2 the action doesn’t just happen on stage, it also happens on the roof.
Up at The O2 is a 90-minute experience you won’t forget. Zip up your climb suit. Pull on your boots. Hook up your harness. Then make your way up the south face of one of the most striking buildings in London’s skyline. Leading the way will be one of our friendly climb guides. They know all sorts of interesting facts about The O2, from its unique architecture to its famous visitors. So feel free to ask questions as you climb.
At the summit, you’ll be standing 52 metres above the legendary arena, with 360-degree views across this historic part of London beside the River Thames.
Ready to experience something out of the ordinary?
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Up at The O2, The O2, London SE10 0DX England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age: 8 years old.
- Minimum Height: 3.9 feet (1.2m)
- Maximum Weight: no more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- Not suitable for pregnant customers
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the following ratios: • 8 - 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 children • 12 - 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 children • 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 children
- Late arrivals will not be admitted, rescheduled or refunded.
- Dress code is "suitable for the weather"
- Please note: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the following ratios: • 8 - 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 children • 12 - 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 children • 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All safety equipment
- Climbing suit (in case of wet weather)
- Entry/Admission - Up at The O2
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Glass of Champagne (available to purchase)
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Up at The O2 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.