A Veluba cab is a safe, fun and unique eco-transport to experience London Landmarks. We have partnered with Vox City to bring you multilingual commentary of your preferred tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waterloo Bridge, London SE1 9PX England
Glide over Waterloo Bridge taking in the sights of London while hearing some pop culture references about the famous bridge.
Pass By: Somerset House, The Strand, London WC2R 1LA England
Just after the bridge, see Somerset House on your right.
Pass By: Cleopatra's Needle, Thames Embankment, London England
Just after passing under Waterloo Bridge you can’t miss this striking commemorative structure.
Pass By: Royal Air Force Memorial, 30 Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2HR England
The unmistakable monument is seen on the right, with its bronze eagle seen brilliantly through the panoramic view of a Veluba.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
One of the capitals most iconic landmarks seen from all angles.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Combining both the Houses themselves and the Square, we circle round both attractions heading towards St James’ Park.
Pass By: Whitehall, Government London, London SW1A 2BX England
Hear all about the famous road which boasts 10 Downing St and The Cenotaph.
Pass By: Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall, Horse Guards Whitehall, London SW1A 2AX England
Catch the site of the annual Trooping the Colour as we head towards Trafalgar Square.
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
As we cross over the top of Trafalgar Square, hear of the historic meaning of its namesake.
Pass By: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 4JJ England
A church made famous in many notable films can be seen as we cut through towards The Strand.
Pass By: Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DR, UK
To the right see Charing Cross on The Strand, the lavish railway station from the 18th century.
Pass By: Strand, London, UK
Much like Fleet Street, The Strand is an attraction in itself. Take in the much famed street from the comfort of your Veluba.
Pass By: The Savoy Hotel, Strand, London WC2R 0EZ, UK
The Savoy boasts some highly exclusive previous guests.
Pass By: National Theatre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9PX, UK
Now crossed on to the other side of the bridge, see London’s most popular theatre from Waterloo Bridge.
Pass By: Royal Festival Hall, Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XX England
One of London's most popular event locations, not to be missed. Fantastic street food available too!
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Finally, after looping round off the bridge, experience the London Eye and learn about the modern symbol of London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your Veluba driver is separated from you by way of a Perspex partition. The driver will wear a mask when face to face with you. Each Veluba can carry 2 passengers, so you will only be with your chosen companion or on your own. After each tour the Veluba cabs are wiped down with antibacterial wipes.
- Private transportation
- Use of Trikke
5 Belvedere Rd, London SE1 7AF, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Veluba Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.