Unknown treasures of Scotland: Glasgow, the lake of the fairies and the castle of Outlander.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viajar Por Escocia Tours en Espanol, 3 Old Fishmarket Close Callejón anexo a la Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RW Scotland
The tour departs at 8:15 am. The customers will be able to have a break for a snack at the stop of Aberfoyle. The tour will be back in Edinburgh at 6:30 pm
• From Edinburgh to Glasgow
In our way through Central Belt we will able to see Industrialisation footprints. Our first stop will be at the Glasgow cathedral of San Mungo, Scotland´s only medieval cathedral. Then, we will take a panoramic tour around the city, where we will see the most notable landmarks of modern Glasgow such as the Armadillo or the Kelvingrove Museum.
• From Glasgow to Loch Lomond
We continue towards the vast Trossachs National Park. There we will stop at the largest loch in Scotland: Loch Lomond. Enjoy a walk around its picturesque banks, which inspired the famous song 'The Bonnie Banks o’ Loch Lomond'.
• Aberfoyle and Loch Katrine
In the next part of the tour we will stop for a bite to eat in Aberfoyle, popular holiday village with an attractive main street and well served with individual shops, cafés and restaurants. From there, we will make our way to Loch Katrine which is considered Scotland's most beautiful lake and was inspiration for the works of Walter Scott such as Rob Roy and Lady of the Lake.
• From Doune Castle to Edinburgh
Travelling through the forests of the Trossachs National Park we will reach Doune Castle, made famous by the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail and the tv series, Game of Throne and Outlander. On the Journey back we will pass by Wallace Monument to view it from up close.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear.
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility as there are restricted access in several wheelchair stops.
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Service of driver and professional guide in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com.
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 33, 39, 53 or 55 seats.
- Foods. Balloch will be the scheduled stop when traveling with a vehicle with more than 50 seats.
- Tickets to monuments or attractions that are visited. You will enjoy a discount at most attractions. We offer alternatives in case you do not want to visit the optional attractions.
190 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1QX, UK
10 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ViajarPorEscocia.com in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.