Discover a different side to Glasgow on this street art and modern culture tour. On this 1.5 hour walk there’s no cathedrals, grand buildings or monuments, this is the real Glasgow. You’ll meander down alleys and under bridges to uncover some of the city’s most beautiful pieces of art that are taking over the walls by storm.
From world-renowned heroes to local artists you’ll hear the stories and inspiration behind each piece whilst learning about how the art scene in Glasgow has developed dramatically over the last decade and beyond.
Not only that, you will also hear about modern life in the city today, it’s nightlife, creative industries and much more. The vibrancy of Glasgow is just waiting to be explored and is something you shouldn’t miss out on during your trip to this cultural powerhouse.
This tour is available every day at 2pm. Advance booking is essential.
Private tours are available on request.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
Throughout the tour we take a look at up to 13 murals painted down alleys, under bridges and on busy streets that bring Glasgow alive! Hear their stories and learn more about the art scene in Glasgow.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tour is a couple of miles so bear this in mind.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The tour takes place entirely outside and adheres to government guidelines. Tour groups are of very limited capacity and social distancing is expected throughout the tour.
The Lighthouse, 11 Mitchell Ln, Glasgow G1 3NU, UK
90 to 100 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walking Tours in Glasgow in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.