We will begin our private driving tour adventure by Visiting Rosslyn Chapel which is one of our favourite places and dates back to the 14th Century and was made famous by the Da Vinci Code. Mystery and intrigue awaits at this chapel
After a brief drive we find ourselves in the beautiful countryside of the Scottish Borders.
Next on our agenda is Melrose Abbey you will have the opportunity to visit this magnificent ruin. The heart of Robert the Bruce one of the most famous Scots is also buried here.
We will then give the senses an overload and take in one of the most magnificent views in Scotland, Scott's View.
Floors Castle, the largest inhabited castle in Scotland and family home of the Duke of Roxburghe. Built for the 1st Duke of Roxburghe in 1721, what you see is an evolving story of a house and gardens.
Next up on our driving tour is Abbotsford House, home to the literary genius Sir Walter Scott. Today the house serves as a museum and monument to its famous occupant.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Chapel Loan Rosslyn Chapel, Roslin, Roslin EH25 9PT Scotland
We will begin our adventure Visiting Rosslyn Chapel which is one of my personal favourite places and dates back to the 14th Century and was made famous by the Da Vinci Code.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Scottish Borders, Scottish Borders, Scotland
The most breath taking scenery between Scotland and England
Stop At: Floors Castle Roxburgh St Roxburghe Estates, Kelso TD5 7RL Scotland
Floors Castle, the largest inhabited castle in Scotland and family home of the Duke of Roxburghe. Built for the 1st Duke of Roxburghe in 1721, what you see is an evolving story of a house and gardens and outstanding views.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Melrose Abbey, Abbey Street, Melrose TD6 9LG Scotland
This ruin of an Abbey is where the heart of one if the most famous Scots resides, Robert The Bruce.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scott's View, St. Boswells TD6 0AP Scotland
This is a view that will leave breathless, it’s one if the most famous views in the whole of Scotland for a reason.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Abbotsford, B6360, Melrose TD6 9BQ Scotland
The home to one of the most famous Scots and one of the worlds literary geniuses Sir Walter Scott.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- All guides fully vaccinated and lateral flowed before each tour! Evidence provided to all travellers before each tour.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Rosslyn Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Floors Castle
- Entry/Admission - Abbotsford
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wee Scottish Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.