The tasting room is a laid back evening of all things gin. Your host will be on hand all evening to look after you and your group and answer any questions you may have. The tasting room is located on the site where the spirits are handcrafted and you can see where the magic happens!
Run by real, actual people - if your perfect evening is different drop us a line and we’ll do what we can to make it just right.
About This Deal
Your party will have exclusive use of the Tasting Room. You will be welcomed with a Test Valley gin and tonic. Once you have settled in you can have a tutored tasting of the spirits made on site (or just chat and drink if you'd rather!) Following the tasting you will receive two more of the gins made on site with their perfect serve.Your host will be available all evening to answer your questions and chat all things gin, or just make sure your glass is topped up. The experience lasts about an hour and a half but you are welcome to stay and enjoy gin and tonics or rum and mixers by the glass and 10% off any bottle purchases made during the event.
No queues for the bar, music of your choice, just you and your friends. A relaxed and laid back evening of all things gin. If you’d like a bespoke event or have fewer people in your party just drop us a line and we’ll see what we can do!
This is strictly over 18s only. If any of your party are lucky enough to look 25 or younger please bring valid ID along.
• Test Valley Gin and Tonic - This is a fresh and savoury gin infused with basil and thyme. Perfectly served with Fevertree Indian Tonic and fresh thyme.
• Spire Gin and Tonic - Infused with lemon verbena this is a light and citrusy gin. Perfectly served with Fevertree Indian Tonic and a slice of pink grapefruit or orange.
• Seasonal Solstice Gin and tonic - Summer Solstice Gin is a pink gin infused with hibiscus and summer fruits. Or enjoy a Winter Solstice Gin infused with spiced apples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages - Each guest will receive 3 perfect serve gin and tonics and four samples of the spirits made on site
- Snacks - Meat and cheese platters, crackers, crisps, nuts and olives.
- Exclusive use of the Gin Palace for your group only.
4 Dene Rd, Andover SP10 2AA, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wessex Spirits Tasting Room in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.