What You'll Get
Visit: ZSL London Zoo, London, England
Upon entering, plot your itinerary through the diverse complex. See the Tiger Territory, designed to mimic the tropical foliage of the Island of Sumtran to make the zoo's tigers feel at home.
Then hit the Beach and join London’s biggest penguin colony. Penguin Beach recreates a South American beach landscape in the heart of London, with stunning colonies of around 200 Macaroni and Humboldt penguins. The exhibit features a large pool with underwater viewing areas so you can see how these flippered friends fly under the waves. And a larger demonstration area with seating turns feeding time into an even bigger spectacle than before.
Meet the giant Galapagos tortoise that can live for over 150 years, and carry around huge, bony shells that they can hide inside if they feel threatened. Visit the fantastic Blackburn Pavilion and learn how Darwin's contemporary, John Gould, identified the differences between species of finches that Darwin brought back from the Galapagos, helping Darwin formulate his theories on evolution.
You can observe the behavior of the apes in the award-winning Gorilla Kingdom, and also come face to face with a group of Bolivian Squirrel monkeys in conditions akin to their natural habitat.
Travel into Africa and marvel at the giraffes via a raised viewing platform or check out the playful yet lethal hunting dogs. Be sure to observe the komodo dragons prowling their state-of-the-art lair, landscaped to mimic a dry river bed.
ZSL London Zoo is a leader in conservation breeding and reintroduction and, with over 1 million visitors a year, provides a unique opportunity to engage and inspire visitors of all ages. Opt to upgrade to a skip-the-line ticket from February to October.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades, skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises
- The Zoo is more than 170 years old and contains many old buildings, 12 of which are listed. However, most of London Zoo is accessible for wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties.
- The Aquarium has disabled access via an entrance to the left of the main doorway.
- Paths are generally tarmac and there is level or ramped access to most buildings.
- Slopes leading to the two tunnels in the Zoo are quite steep.
- Six manual wheelchairs and two boosters/electronic wheelchairs are available at the Zoo entrance with no hire charge, but a security deposit is required (subject to availability). You can call to reserve one up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Please ask at the Zoo entrance or the Information Kiosk for information and a map in large print.
- Entry/Admission - ZSL London Zoo
- Guide book
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
3 to 5 hours
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ZSL London Zoo in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.