Participants learn about personal training with course content covering topics such as anatomy, fitness goals and nutrition
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £29 for a level 3 personal trainer online course (86% off)
- Review of anatomy, kinesiology & exercise physiology
- Exercise prescription
- Qualities of the personal fitness trainer
- The benefits of having a personal trainer
- Psychology of fitness & the client
- Writing training programmes
- Physical fitness
- Motivational techniques
- Motor fitness
- Sport-related fitness
- Sales & marketing
- Remedial fitness
- Contracts with the client
- Sports injuries & rehabilitation
- Business plans
- One-to-one training
- Client care
- Appraisal, screening, testing and evaluation of health and fitness
See more here.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Sep 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.vizualcoaching.com/myaccount/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be e-mailed within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faq. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad. Course completion certificate included
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.