Participants learn about personal training with course content covering topics such as anatomy, fitness goals and nutrition
What You'll Get
- £29 for a level 3 personal trainer online course (86% off)
- Review of anatomy, kinesiology & exercise physiology
- Exercise prescription
- Qualities of the personal fitness trainer
- The benefits of having a personal trainer
- Psychology of fitness & the client
- Writing training programmes
- Physical fitness
- Motivational techniques
- Motor fitness
- Sport-related fitness
- Sales & marketing
- Remedial fitness
- Contracts with the client
- Sports injuries & rehabilitation
- Business plans
- One-to-one training
- Client care
- Appraisal, screening, testing and evaluation of health and fitness
See more here.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Sep 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.vizualcoaching.com/myaccount/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be e-mailed within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faq. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad. Course completion certificate included
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.