All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£7 for £25 travel money on a prepaid euro or dollar Mastercard card (72% off)
- Customers can choose between having the £25 loaded in Euros (€28.65) or US Dollars ($32.30)
- Once ordered, the card can be loaded via debit card or via bank transfer
- The card can be used worldwide anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Clients can track their spending and top up their card anywhere using WeSwap’s mobile app or website
How does the card work?
- No transaction fees on top-ups or card payments
- Load in GBP and spend globally where Mastercard is accepted.
- Alternatively swap into another currency to get the best exchange rates.
- No fee for ordering a card
- Load with a minimum of £20, an additional €28.65 or $32.30 will be loaded as credit on top.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. New customers only.
Booking: Online redemption required after purchase. No cancellations or refunds.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. Strictly 1 voucher per customer. Must load with £20 on registration to activate a £25 discount voucher. Standard T&Cs apply, please visit here for USD or here for EUR. Once registered, the card will be issued within 3-5 working days. Card valid for 3 years from registration. Must be a permanent resident in the UK, Jersey or the Isle of Man, and have a UK, Jersey or Isle of Man-issued debit card. Credit will be uploaded in either euros or dollars, depending on the option chosen. Valid for option purchased only.
5* Trustpilot rated, WeSwap is a prepaid currency card, travel money and international payment services provider. Customers travelling abroad can exchange currency without unclear rates and transaction fees. They can also top-up from their debit cards or online accounts and use them to pay during holidays. A WeSwap app allows users to top-up their wallets, swap currency and check balance.