Duos or groups of four can feast on a selection of traditional Indian street food complemented by a cup of tea and glass of Prosecco
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £19.95 for Indian street food afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two
- £38 for Indian street food afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for four
The menu includes:
- Choice of tea and a glass of Prosecco
- Fermented crêpe made of rice and lentil batter, stuffed with tempered spiced potatoes
- Traditional Indian stuffed wraps
- Crispy flat pastry topped with light spiced potatoes, fresh Indian kachumber, chutney and crispy sev
- Pastry filled with potato chaat, yoghurt and chutney
- Dessert beetroot dish
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour advance notice required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Valid for option purchased only.
You can use this deal at 1 location
About Ziya Asian Grill
Located on Manchester's 'curry mile' in Rusholme, this eatery serves up traditional cuisine from the subcontinent. Spacious interiors feature copper, golden hues and warm orange seating, plus marbles from across Europe. The dishes include a variety of masalas, curries and jalfrezis, as well as British favourites such as steaks and fried fish. A well-stocked bar serves a wide selection of wines, spirits and cocktails to complement the food.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.