Massages in Milton Keynes: things to know before you go
The mere thought of a massage can leave you dreaming of aromatic oils and fluffy dressing gowns. But before your mind wanders to this happy place, here’s some of your questions answered.
Where can I find the best massage treatment in Milton Keynes?
Milton Keynes is full of healing hands, offering a range of massage treatments, with top spas and salons to retreat to. The best treatment will depend on your own personal needs, but here are just some of our favourites:
- Fabulous Beauty Therapy Salon offers up a whole host of massage therapies, from hot stone to deep tissue massage. Top-rated by our pampered customers, you’ll be in good hands.
- Baba Beauty Lounge is nestled in the town centre, perfect as your new pitstop after work when the knots come to play. Choose from an extensive menu of massage and beauty treatments.
- Sabai Massage is a tranquil oasis with authentic Thai massage treatments to choose from, as well as soothing Swedish massages, and other aromatherapy delights.
Where can I find a sports massage in Milton Keynes?
Whether you’re after a pre-game massage, or you just need some deep tissue therapy, an effective sports massage ticks all the boxes. Here are some of the best sports massages in Milton Keynes:
- PC Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and Sports Injury Clinic has locations dotted across Milton Keynes. Whether you’re nursing a football injury, or you need some post game kneading to relieve that muscle pain, this clinic has a number of top physiotherapists and massage therapists trained to get to the heart of the problem.
- Blissfully Young has earned high praise from Groupon customers for dealing with all sorts of aches and pains. Each deal comes with an initial consultation, so the team of experts will have you back to your best in no time at all.
Where can I find a full body massage in Milton Keynes?
Give your body a well-earned break with a full body massage in Milton Keynes. What could be better than feeling relaxed and renewed from head to toe? Here’s some of the best in town:
- Qualita’ Tiff Hair & Day Spa offers the choice between a 30-minute or 60-minute deep tissue massage, ideal for relieving muscle tension.
- Champneys is a haven in the city, with treatments tweaked for quick lunch breaks, or a full weekend of pampering. Their full body massage is top-to-toe bliss, with a choice of full body exfoliation, body wraps and more.
Where can I find a Thai massage in Milton Keynes?
A traditional Thai massage combines all the benefits of massage with the techniques used in yoga, designed to boost your flexibility and energy levels all at once. Here are some of the best Thai massages in Milton Keynes:
- S11 Spa & Beauty in Luton has an amazing offer for a one-hour couples Thai massage, so you and your partner can come out feeling refreshed. With aromatic oils and magic hands, you’ll be relaxed in no time.
- NL Thai Massage Therapist is one lady with 19 years of massage experience behind her. Enjoy choosing from four types of signature authentic massages, all using signature Thai techniques for a truly therapeutic treatment.