Spas in Nottingham: things to know before you go
It’s not often we can properly switch off, which is why spas are a great treat, whether it’s just for us or to share with a loved one. But before you start to unwind, we’ve got all of your questions answered:
Where can I find the best spa day in Nottingham?
Whether you’re looking for a day of complete relaxation, or you just want to treat a friend or loved one, Nottingham is home to some stunning spas. Here are just a few of the best day spas near you:
- Thoresby Hall Spa & Hotel is the perfect escape to the countryside. It has all sorts of facilities to enjoy, including a hydro pool, sauna and an aromatherapy cave. Time to breath in those aromatic oils.
- Eden Hall is set against a beautiful green backdrop, with a luxury spa to enjoy for a day of indulgence. Discover their spa packages for couples, friends or families and get ready for bliss.
- Reeds Health Club & Spa in Kegworth has great deals for a spa day for one or two people. Enjoy access to their leisure facilities, lunch and the choice of two treatments – let the pampering begin.
If it’s your first spa retreat, here’s a little guidance on making the most of the day.
Where is the best spa hotel in Nottingham?
Spa hotels are perfect for a weekend of pampering, your worries trickling away with the fountains. If you’re looking for a spa hotel in Nottingham, here are a few of the best:
- The Derbyshire Hotel in South Normanton has some top reviews from our glowing customers. Retreat to the Jacuzzi, pool or sauna and then treat yourself to a luxury manicure. It’s a tough life.
- Nottingham Belfry offers up 4-star luxury on the edge of the city, with six treatment rooms to choose from, along with a sauna and steam room in the spa and health club to leisurely spend your time in.
What are the best spa treatments in Nottingham?
Finding the best spa is one thing but choosing from an array of relaxing treatments is a completely different challenge in itself. Whether you’re after a rejuvenating facial, or a full body massage, we’ve done the groundwork for you. Here are some of the best spa treatments in Nottingham:
- Microdermabrasion at Shanthy Beauty Clinic will leave your skin feeling smoother after just five sessions. Top-rated by our customers, your face will be in safe hands.
- An Aveda massage at Joshua Tree Salon combines the goodness of a Swedish massage with deep tissue techniques for complete muscle relaxation, as well as being doused in Aveda products. You’ll leave feeling like you’ve had a whole week of rest.
- Decleor facial at Beauty Spot Salon will brighten your complexion and leave your skin feeling hydrated and blemish free. Using soothing oils to relax your skin and mind, you’ll come away feeling reenergised and revitalised.
Where can I find a gym and spa in Nottingham?
What could be better for your health than a workout in the gym, followed by a cool down in the pool and a relax in the sauna? There are plenty of gym and spas in Nottingham, including:
- Bannatyne’s Health Club. With health clubs dotted across the UK, you can trust Bannatyne to have all the facilities you need, from its state-of-the-art gym to its therapeutic sauna.
- Clifford Health Club. Mixing the old with the new, get fit with over 800 exercise classes a month as well as a whole host of highly qualified fitness instructors. Then relax and unwind inside their Fire and Ice spa.