Massage in Sheffield: things to know before you go
From soothing hot stone pampering to intense deep tissue treatments, there’s a massage for every kind of ache and pain. Read our handy guide below for the ins and outs of massage therapy in Sheffield.
Where can I find the best massage in Sheffield city centre?
When Steel City stress creeps in, having a place to escape to for a revitalising massage is a must. Whether it’s a one-off treat, or you’re looking for a new after work oasis for those Friday afternoons, we’ve found the best massage in Sheffield city centre:
- Relaxation Den has glowing reviews from our pampered customers, with a range of great savings and deals to indulge in. Discover treatments from Swedish to hot stone massages.
- Spa Natural is a city centre health club with a range of massage treatments on the menu. Grab a day pass to the spa or book in a treatment for yourself or a loved one.
If you need any more convincing on why you should treat yourself, find out more about the benefits of a massage.
Where can I find a Thai massage in Sheffield?
Thai massage is almost closer to yoga in practice than it is massage, but it is celebrated worldwide for its wide variety of benefits, including being a great stress-buster, making it a hot choice for city dwellers. Here are just a few of our favourite Thai massages in Sheffield:
- Thai Therapy Sheffield has a variety of Thai massage treatments to boost your wellbeing and energy levels. Using both rhythmic compressions and stretch techniques, you’ll come away feeling like a new you.
- AO Traditional Thai Massage specialises in traditional Thai massages, with a range of treatments all with an oriental twist, including Thai sports massage, foot massage and more.
Where can I find a sports massage in Sheffield?
Whether you’ve picked up an injury in the gym you need to shake off, or you’re trying to prevent any future ones, here are the best spots for a sports massage in Sheffield:
- Get Up & Go Sports Therapy is a top-rated clinic for elite sports people, designed to boost posture and mobility. Stop by to relieve any soreness or injury related aches.
- Elite Performance Therapy offers home visits, as well as in-house massages, so if you’ve really pushed yourself, they’ll get you moving in no time. They have special injury rehab sessions or general sports massages to choose from.
Where is the best massage therapy in Sheffield?
When it comes to relieving stress and aiding ailing muscles, you want the very best to ensure the best results. Sheffield is a city awash with fantastic massage therapists in all different disciplines, but here are just a few of our favourites.
- Sativa’s Garden is a holistic spa with stellar reviews. Whether you want a therapeutic full-body massage or a crystal healing session, each treatment geared towards relaxation and energy release.
- Therapy Room Sheffield is highly rated for all types of treatment. Choose from a variety of massages aimed to realign your posture, reduce pain, or simply help you relax.
- Massage Therapy Sheffield has gained 5-star reviews from many of its patrons, showing a level of expertise that speaks volumes.