Spas in Sheffield: things to know before you go
Leave your worries at the door at any one of the tranquil spas in Sheffield. But before you slip into a fluffy gown, here are your most commonly asked questions answered.
Where can I find the best spa day in Sheffield?
When the going gets tough, the tough book a day of pampering. We’ve rounded up the best day spas in Sheffield, so your relaxation can start now:
- Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel is only a mile from the city centre, just close enough for a day retreat and far enough from the hubbub for some serious relaxation. Unwind in the hot tub and sauna on your own or book a luxury afternoon tea and dual treatments as a couple for a date with a difference.
- The Beauty Retreat Organic Day Spa is a top-rated spa and the ideal place for a non-rushed afternoon of pampering. Leave your shoes at the door and slip on some fluffy slippers with a choice of organic treatments.
Where can I find a spa day for two in Sheffield?
Whether you’re looking for a couple’s day of pampering, or you’re treating a friend or family member, we’ve scoured the city to find you the best spa days for two in Sheffield, because pampering is more fun shared.
- Thorsby Hall Hotel and Spa is a rather grand stately home on the edge of Sherwood Forest, ideal for a weekend away. Their spa packages include a two-course lunch, access to the spa facilities and a range of treatments. You’re guaranteed to come away with some serious brownie points.
- Spa Naturel have some charming day packages, including their ‘Deluxe’ afternoon tea and fizz, ‘Total Indulgence’ spa package, or their mid-week ‘Twilight’ pamper. Can we be your lucky guest?
Where can I find the best spa in Sheffield?
Finding the best spa can take some serious research and who has the time? Thankfully, you don’t have to, because we’ve located the best spas in Sheffield:
- Bannatyne’s Health Club is a trusty chain worth travelling to. With top-rated reviews from our customers, book yourself in for any of their day packages.
- Lynda v Price is a firm favourite with our customers, offering the ultimate beauty packages. Sit back and enjoy a compilation of treatments including a mini facial and mini manicure.
- Spa 1877 is one of the most unique spas you’ll find in Sheffield, featuring Turkish baths where you can steam away your stress. From facials and massages, to beauty treatments and therapies for men, this spa has it all.
Where can I find spa hotels in and around Sheffield?
Whether you’re on the outskirts of the city, or right in the centre, there are a couple of great spa hotels in and around Sheffield just waiting for you to unwind in:
- The Derbyshire Hotel Leisure Club is further afield in South Normanton, but you’ll soon feel your stresses fading away in these 4-star facilities. Work up a sweat in their top-of-the-line gym then unwind with a host of treatments at the fantastic spa.
- Tankersley Manor Hotel is just 20 minutes outside of Sheffield, making it the ideal retreat. The spa has a Jacuzzi, pool, sauna and steam room to dip into after enjoying a treatment.
- Mercure Sheffield is in the heart of the city, ideal for pampering after some shopping, or after a busy week. The spa has some exciting facilities including a snail shower and ice fountain.