- Historical fusion of a theatrical performance and city tour
- Discover how a small fishing village turned into Britain's second city
- Set within St John's Gardens
- Ends on the plaza steps of St George's Hall
- Sundays, 3pm-4pm
- Tea and scone available at the end for £2 supplement
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy up to 10 as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Sundays 3pm-4pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Smart casual dress code. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 16 May 2013 at 11.42am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The characters that shaped Liverpool's industrial history will come to life during Lovehistory's A Tale of Two Cities. Combining historical tales with theatrical performance, this experience will take place in the grounds of St John's Gardens. The troupe will enchant parties with captivating stories while guiding them down William Brown Street, where travellers will learn it's best not to cross the old fish wives of Formby. Ending in dramatic fashion on the plaza steps of St George's Hall, this unique package will transform guests back in time to the era of Victorian Liverpool.
• £5 for tour entry for one person (50% off)
• £9 for tour entry for two people (55% off)
Though their tours are still waiting to be extensively reviewed, Lovehistory currently boast a sizeable following of 625 Likes on Facebook.
Details verified 21/05/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
LovehistorySee The Fine Print for location