Comprehensive Head-to-Toe Medical Assessment With GP Consultation, Blood Profile, and ECG for £79 at Galen Health, Harley Street (74% Off)
- Private Harley Street clinic
- Medical assessment specialists
- Close to Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube stations
- Blood profile includes tests for diabetes, liver and kidney function, and blood count
- BMI, ECG and respiratory assessments
- Breast or testicular screening
- Urine testing for diabetes, protein for kidney disease and infections
- Consultation with an osteopath and nutritionist included
- Optic examination for visual acuity included
- Discussion of medical history
- Personalised report and action plan
- Same day results if possible
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online via link provided in voucher. Phone bookings not accepted. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 9am-7pm. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Appointment is for assessment purposes only and not a diagnostic tool. Doctors will not be able to offer a diagnosis or second opinion on symptoms. Original value verified 15 May 2013 at 4pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Merging the services of a medical super-centre with the ambience of a private members' club, Galen Health places an emphasis on exclusive and individual care as it peers proudly from a striking townhouse on the prestigious Harley Street.
Clients can begin their consultation with a discussion of medical history, before getting stuck in to a series of in-depth assessments, including height, weight and BMI calculations. An ECG test and a few quick check-ups on cardiovascular, respiratory, and neurological systems will be followed by a meeting with an osteopath and nutritionist. The blood profile test will be used to assess kidney and liver function, blood sugar levels, and a full cholesterol evaluation, and customers will also receive a breast or testicular screening to set minds at ease. After picking up some lifestyle hints and tips, guests will be presented with a detailed report and action plan to peruse at their leisure, and test results will be given on the same day if possible.
Blood profile summary:
Full blood count - haemoglobin levels and markers of infection
Electrolytes - balance of fluid and salts in the body to aid cell function
Kidney function - screening for kidney disease and failure
Liver function - screening for signs of infection
Lipid profile – total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides
Glucose - diabetes screen