- 12-month access to four bookkeeping courses
- Bookkeeping Stages 1 and 2, Instant Accounts, and Sage 50
- Designed by Sage
- Over 20 hours of learning
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion
- Courses use simulations and interactive quizzes
Purchase: Limit 1 per person.
Booking: Register online: http://www.learndirect.com/help/groupon/redeem-your-groupon/sage/. No cancellations.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 10 April 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
These Sage accounting courses give aspiring number crunchers the tools to keep their books in good working order. The bundle consists of four courses: Bookkeeping Stage 1 and Stage 2, Instant Accounts, and Sage 50 Accounts, weighing in at over 20 hours of learning altogether. With 12 months of instant online access, on-screen simulations and interactive quizzes, the course comprehensively takes learners through all the basics.
Today's Groupon offers Sage accounting four-course bundle for £59, distributed by learndirect.
Sage Bookkeeping Stage 1
- Four-hour course; 12 months’ access
- Understanding the basics of bookkeeping
- Getting to grips with double entry bookkeeping
- Understanding how to work with customers and suppliers
- Understanding VAT and VAT returns
Sage Bookkeeping Stage 2
- Five-hour course; 12 months' access
- Accounting for reduction
- Accounting for write-offs
- Reconciling Sage Bookkeeping with your bank account
- Applying performance measures
Sage Instant Accounts
- Eight-hour course; 12 months' access
- Entering accounting data
- Using Sage Instant Accounts to create products and invoices
- Backing up and checking data, correcting any mistakes
- Cross checking your bank statement with the transactions you have made
- Producing and print a VAT return and knowing what to do at a period end
Sage 50 Accounts
- Six-hour course; 12 months' access
- Understanding the three ledger systems – Nominal, Sales and Purchases
- Understanding the choice of methods for standard VAT and VAT cash accounting
- Recording product and service invoices and credit notes
- Backing up, restoring, and verifying data
- Correcting errors or reverse transactions
- Reconciling your bank account against your bank statement
- Setting up new user access, customise it, and test it
- PC with Windows 7, XP or Vista operating system
- Internet Explorer version 7, 8 or 9 browser
- 2MB+ broadband connection.
- You’ll also need sound on your PC.
- Courses will not load on smartphones, Macs or mobile devices like iPads.