Up to four patrons can visit the historic gardens and savour afternoon tea with finger sandwiches, warm scones and a selection of pastries
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £29.95 for gardens entry and afternoon tea for two (45% off)
- £59 for gardens entry and afternoon tea for four (46% off)
Afternoon tea may include:
- Selection of finger sandwiches: egg and mustard cress | chicken and lemon mayonnaise | cream cheese and cucumber | tuna and mayonnaise
- Warm scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Selection of cakes and pastries: chocolate macaroon | mini pastry with raspberries and cream | Victoria sponge cake | mille-feuille
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 24 Oct 2017.
About The Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
Situated in Edgebaston, The Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses allow visitors a glimpse into a variety of habitats from tropical rainforest to arid desert. Rare species of plants, flower beds, and shrubberies are made available to the public in a Victorian park boasting 15 acres of landscaped greenery and four historic glasshouses. Having admired meticulously arranged gardens and exotic trees, customers can head to the tea rooms to soak up the sun or sit back and enjoy a refreshing drink or treats such as afternoon tea. Little ones can take advantage of a playground, and the whole family is invited to browse and purchase souvenirs at the gift shop.