All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 20 hours ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed 2 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £12.95 for the Mad Hatter’s afternoon tea for two (41% off)
- £15.95 for the Mad Hatter’s sparkling afternoon tea for two (41% off)
- £22.95 for the Mad Hatter’s afternoon tea for four (48% off)
- £28.95 for the Mad Hatter’s sparkling afternoon tea for four (46% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of finger sandwiches: cream cheese, chive and cucumber on white bread | honey roast ham on brown bread | egg mayonnaise and cress on white bread
- Freshly baked fruit or plain scone with clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- Selection of freshly baked cakes
- Pot of Mad Hatter’s tea or coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01262 608600 at least 24 hours in advance; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Soft drink alternative available instead of sparkling wine. Eat-in only. valid Mon-Sun 10am-4pm. Excludes 25, 26, 31 Dec and bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Feb 2018.
About The Georgian Tea Rooms Bridlington
Located in the historic district of Bridlington in a three-storey, Grade II listed building, The Georgian Tea Rooms prepare an array of homecooked meals served amidst antique tables and chairs. Upstairs and outside there are antiques and collectables to admire and enjoy. Those who prefer dining in the fresh air can sit at one of the outdoor tables in the patio garden, adorned by an old fountain. Patrons can use complimentary parking space provided nearby.