All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 12 April 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £25 for a pizza or pasta dish each and one bottle of Prosecco to share for two (up to 42% off)
- £45 for a pizza or pasta dish each and two bottles of Prosecco to share for four (up to 47% off)
Pizza may include:
- Rustica: fresh parma ham, rocket leaves and Parmesan cheese shavings on a tomato and Mozzarella base
- Bocca: baby meatballs, sweety drop peppers and sliced chillies on a tomato and Mozzarella pizza base
- Dolcezza: fresh strawberries, milk chocolate chips and crushed hazelnuts on a pizza base covered with an Italian pastry custard cream and drizzled with strawberry sauce
Pasta may include:
- Diavolo di Mare: tiger prawns, fresh sliced chillies and a choice of pasta tossed in olive oil and garlic
- Di Bosco: mascarpone cheese, wild mushrooms and parmesan sauce served with a choice of pasta
Pollo e Pesto: grilled chicken strips and a choice of pasta, tossed in homemade pesto
- Each pair of customers can share a bottle of Galanti Prosecco
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 10 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required, same day appointments accepted. Check availability here and book here; please call the merchant to confirm the availability on +441132469912. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Valid Tue-Thu. The menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid for pizza or pasta up to the value of £8.95 and a bottle of Prosecco per two. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Dec 2017.
Situated in the heart of Brewery Wharf and overlooking the River Aire, Oracle is split into two levels. The ground floor hosts The Kitchen where a number of pop-up street food vendors provide their fare, with the menu changing every two to four weeks. Upstairs, patrons can find a boutique nightclub with plush leather seating, VIP areas and a large dancefloor. For private parties, hire of The Bombay Saphire Terrace is recommended, with its view of the river and a large dining area made for barbecues and hog roasts.