Logical puzzle enthusiasts can test their mettle escaping a prison or bunker during this escape-room challenge
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for one ticket for an escape room game
- £27 for two tickets for an escape room game (41% off)
- £31 for three tickets for an escape room game (55% off)
Choice of two scenarios:
- Prison Break: the players wake up in jail after a particularly good party and seek to break free
Chain Reaction: escape a bunker before radiation from a nearby nuclear disaster reaches it
- Each game lasts one hour and requires a minimum of three and a maximum of five players
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 3 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required online at http://www.hiddenroomslondon.co.uk. Please provide your voucher security number when you make a booking. No cancellations. 48-hour rescheduling policy. Valid Tue-Fri 4pm, 5.30pm, 7pm, 8.30pm and 10pm, Sat-Sun 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, 5.30pm, 7pm, 8.30pm and 10pm. Each game lasts 1 hour. Must be 10 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must arrive 10 minutes before booked game time. *Discount applies to selected options only. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant’s website on 11 May 2016.
About Hidden Rooms London
Established in 2015, Hidden Rooms London aims to provide its customers with a range of challenging activities in the form of classic escape room games. The company offers several scenarios to choose from, such as prison escape or nuclear apocalypse.